Once you sign up you will be directed to your provider profile page.
To the left of your screen you will notice a profile builder which steps you through the setup process.
To begin with, you are invited to complete your profile by editing your profile details and contact details. If you only complete some of these fields, you may not show up in the search results so you are encouraged to complete these details fully on sign up.
Edit Profile Details
1) When editing your details, keep in mind that this is a person to person site so your personal details need to be entered here. Please do not add any business name details in the first and last name fields.
3) The description that you use for listing your profession here should be consistent with how your customers will find you. Use keywords that will improve your chances of being found. For example, use keywords such as electrician rather than electrical engineer.
4) The location is the location in which your business resides or operates from.
5) Choose from one of our preselected images. Personalised images will be available for paid plans.
6) Your 'Brief' section should be a short snappy statement of up t 140 characters that grabs your reader's attention. It should outline in very simple terms something about you and what service you provide.
7) In your 'About You', you can provide more details here about your service and include brand-based information as well.
8) Don't forget to save your entry and why not go to the home page and test how easy it is to find you and/or your services. Then return to your page to complete the rest of your profile.
Edit Contact Details
Once your profile details are complete, you can enter your contact details so that customers can easily contact you.
We have attempted to limit the number of errors by prepopulating addresses for sites such as facebook, twitter, Instagram, pinterest and linkedin. All you need to do is find your profile and enter it at the end.
Once you have saved your contact details, remember to click on each link to make sure that the links are working.
Once you have completed your profile and contact details, be sure to upload your personal avatar, some pictures into the gallery to improve your visibility and appeal.
Last, you can add yourself to a community or create a community and enjoy the benefits that being a part of a community group has to offer.